- Mother: *sings along to the radio* Who dat who dat? I-g-g-y~
- baby: b...b-...
- Mother: *stops*...Your first words!
- baby: B-B...
- Mother: C'mon sweetie, you c--
- baby: BE QUIET TIFFANY
- Mother: W-...W-
- Baby: NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I YELLED AT A GIRL LIKE THIS I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU HOW DARE YOU
- Mother: I-I--
- Baby: YOU DONT KNOW WHERE THE HELL I COME FROM YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH BUT I AM NOT A VICTIM, I GROW FROM IT AND I LEARN
- Mother: ...
- Baby: TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF
*clicks on every link and spends the rest of my night like*
do you ever get in those moods where you don’t feel like reading and you don’t feel like being on the internet and you don’t feel like watching a show and you don’t feel like sleeping and you don’t feel like existing in general
BUT YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING.It’s in words
I am obsessed with American Horror Story, Game of Thrones, X-Men, Misfits, Orange is the new black, and Harry Potter. Subscribe via RSS.